As important as oxygen is, education is Ehsaas Waseela taleem. Education is the key to a nation’s progress. Due to the fact that our country is a developing country, there are many problems involved in providing free education to deserving students. As part of the Ehsaas kafalat program 14000/Ehsaas education stipend program, the government has started an initiative.
In order to enable Empowerment Women’s beneficiaries to complete their primary and middle school education, the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Scholarship provides financial assistance.
Ehsaas Waseela taleem online Registration
There is no complicated process involved in applying for Ehsaas waseela-e-taleem online. You can apply for ehsaas waseela taleem digital scholarship if you are an ehsaas woman who meets the criteria and has already registered.
Online ehsaas waseela taleem checks require the following documents.
- Woman’s CNIC
- An image of a child in B-form
- The School administration will provide an application form. Students’ names, ages, and classes will be included on this form.
Also, read Ehsaas Amdan Program
Ehsaas Taleemi wazaif Application form
Taleem form for Ehsaas Waseela is the same as admission slip for Ehsaas Waseela. Students and their guardians are required to fill out an application form provided by the concerned school. Ehsas waseela taleem program forms also include the student’s attendance record.
How To Check Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif Application Form
Waseela Taleem App: First time in the history of Pakistan, this program was created to encourage the students of Pakistan who are poor.
For the Registration
In this procedure you were given a form by the Benazir Income Support Program after filling this form you have to submit this form to the school after submitting and verifying your form back. It has to be submitted to Benazir’s office.
With the help of this procedure, there are many people who are facing difficulties and cannot get their children’s education scholarships. Online Registration was launched and now an application has been launched to make the process simple and easy through which you can make your children’s education scholarships at home.
Ehsaas Education Scholarship Program is another big step taken by the Government of Pakistan for the poor people, its aim is to provide education to the poor children.
Also, read Ehsaas Program 25,000 Online Registration
Ehsaas taleemi wazaif / Digital App
A taleemi wazifa app has been developed by our government. Students can register themselves so they can receive their certificates. You can download the app by clicking on the following link.
- Registration: Waseela Taleem program registration can be done through the app.
- Verification: Families can easily verify their eligibility through the app.
- Payments: Families can transfer money electronically through the app, avoiding physical cash transactions.
- Monitoring: Through the app, the government can track the impact of the program on enrollment rates and dropout rates.
- Support: Families can access information and resources about schools, educational resources, and other services through this app.
Ehsaas waseela taleem web Portal
Your ID card number must be sent to the 8171 web portal if you want to know your eligibility.
- The Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program’s official website can be found at https://waseelapass.gov.pk.
- You can register online by clicking the “Register Online” button on the homepage.
- Then click “Send Code” to send your mobile number.
- It will be necessary for you to enter the verification code once you have received it. Code verification is done by entering the code into the space provided on the website and clicking the “Verify Code” button.
- . You will need to provide your contact information, the income of your family, and the school and class the student attends.
- The registration process will be completed once you have filled out the form and clicked the “Submit Application” button.
Also, read Ehsaas Sehat Sahulat Program
Ehsaas education Stipend Program
A new program involving conditional cash transfers to primary, secondary and higher secondary school students is the Ehsas waseela taleem program or zewar-e-taleem program. Taking this step to improve educational outcomes for the future is a good step in the right direction.
School administrators are able to download the Ehsas taleem wazifa form. By 2015, this initiative had expanded to more than 5 districts from the five areas where it began in 2012. A hundred (100) districts were added in January 2020 after the program was expanded to fifty (50) districts in 2018. Program expansion to all Pakistani districts will take place in July 2020. Public and private schools in Pakistan are participating in this initiative, which provides education to low-income students.
Ehsaas Taleem program stipend Amount
A stipend of Rs. 1,500 per quarter is provided for primary school students under the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program. A stipend of Rs. 2,000 per quarter is provided for secondary school students under the program. The program requires families to meet certain eligibility criteria, such as being low-income households with enrolled children in government schools.
|Primary||RS 2,000||RS 1500|
|Secondary||RS 3,000||RS 2,500|
|High secondary||RS 4,000||RS 3,500|
Ehsaas waseela e Taleem eligibility
In order to qualify, you must meet the following criteria.
- Beneficiaries of BISP Kafalat who are currently active.
- Primary education is available to children between the ages of 4 and 12
- Students enrolled in secondary education must be between the ages of 8 and 18.
- Higher secondary education is available to students aged 13-22
Also, read Ehsaas Labour Program
Ehsaas waseela e Taleem Enrollment process/ Application process
The beneficiary has to visit her nearby camps School in the district, with her child. Following documents are required.
- CNIC of BISP kafalat beneficiary.
- B-Form of child
- School admission slip
If you cannot visit for some reason, don’t worry, the government has made a digital application platform. Click on the following link to enroll your child under waseel taleem program
Also, read Ehsaas Program 786 Online Registration
Benefits of the Waseela Taleem program
Pakistan’s Waseela Taleem program aims to reduce dropout rates among low-income children by increasing enrollment and improving enrollment rates. The Waseela Taleem program offers a number of benefits, including:
- Increased Enrollment: It is designed to encourage families to send their children to school by providing financial assistance. This has resulted in a significant increase in school enrollment.
- Reduced Dropout Rate: It ensures that children do not drop out of school because of financial hardship by providing regular financial assistance.
- Empowerment of Women: Primary beneficiaries of the program are women, whose participation in education decision-making is aimed at increasing. In these communities, women have been empowered as a result of this.
- Poverty Reduction: Poverty reduction relies heavily on education. Education allows low-income children to break the cycle of poverty in these communities by providing them with access to education.
- Improved Quality of Education: Schools are encouraged to improve the quality of their education through the program. Schools have been provided with more resources and better teaching standards as a result.
- Improved Health: It has resulted in improved health outcomes for children due to the program’s requirement for regular medical check-ups.
In conclusion, the Ehsaas Waseela-e-Taleem program has proven to be a significant step towards promoting education and reducing the barriers to learning for underprivileged children in Pakistan. Through its comprehensive approach, the program has successfully addressed the financial constraints that hindered access to education for vulnerable families.
By providing conditional cash transfers to families, the program has not only increased enrollment rates but also encouraged regular attendance among enrolled children. The financial support has helped alleviate the burden of educational expenses, including school fees, books, and uniforms, thereby ensuring that children can fully participate in the learning process.
Also check this,